Electric high frequency tools induction quenching heat treatment
1. Induction hardening equipment has the following advantages:
1. Adopted European MOSFET, IGBT solid power module and advanced
2. Can set the time of three stages: "Heating", "Maintain
Temperature", "Cooling", separately. Furthermore, the function of
adjusting the power of "Maintain Temperature" independently will be
effective to control the heating curve and the heating temperature.
3. Include "over-current, over voltage, water shortage, lack of
phase and other fault state self-protected and display", also some
other necessary functions which will ensure our heater's higher
reliability and durability.
4. Easily operate and the output voltage is safe for operator.
5. Hundred Percent Rated Duty Cycle design, can work 24hours
2.Composition of induction hardening equipment.
The power supply can be divided into power frequency, intermediate
frequency or high frequency. Generally, it is selected according to
the quenching depth requirements of the workpiece. The shallower
the quenching layer, the higher the power frequency should be. The
output terminal of the power supply is equipped with a quenching
transformer with adjustable secondary voltage to reduce the
voltage. To meet the low-voltage input requirements of the sensor.
Induction hardening equipment can be divided into two categories:
general equipment and special equipment. The general equipment is
equipped with many removable inductors, suitable for quenching a
variety of workpieces, and is generally located in the heat
treatment workshop of the factory. Special equipment is installed
on the production line.
The theoretical calculation of induction hardening heating is very
complicated. On-site operations often use ready-made diagrams-the
relationship diagram or table of quenching depth, power frequency,
input power per unit surface, and heating time, to select working
parameters and supplemented with necessary test corrections.
2. Technical Parameters of LSW-50 Induction Quenching Equipment:
|Working Voltage||380V, 50/60HZ|
|Max input power||50kw|
|Cooling water flow||32L/Min,0.1MPa|
|Dimension (L*W*H )||550*650*1260mm|
|Usage||metal heating, brazing,melting etc|
3. Main characteristics of LSW-50 Induction Quenching Equipment:
(1) High efficiency: Metal can be heated to its desired temperature, even its melting
(2) Energy saving: The induction brazing machine adopts IGBT from Siemens & LC
series circuit design, saving energy up to 15%-30%.
(3) Low cost: The heating time is short, compared to other heating methods,
significantly reducing the amount of metal loss.
(4) Easy for installation: Following the user manual, even non-professional persons can
install the induction brazing machine easily.
(5) Stable operation: complete protection, make customers have nothing to worry about.
(6) No harm to the environment: The induction brazing machine uses electricity, producing little
waste gas and water.
4. Induction Quenching Equipment Application:
It is mainly aims to change the rigidity of the metal materials
through the heat treatment to work pieces.
1. Quench for various hardware and tools, such as plier, wrench,
hammer, ax, screwing tools and shear (orchard shear).
2.Quench for various automobile and motorcycle fittings, such as
crankshaft, connecting rod, piston pin, chain wheel, aluminum
wheel, valve, rock arm shaft, semi drive shaft, small shaft and
3. Various electric tools, such as gear and axes.
4. Quench for machine tools, such as lathe deck and guide rail.
5. Quench for various hardware metal parts and machined parts, such
as shaft, gear (chain wheel), cam, chuck and clamp etc.
6. Quench for hardware molds, such as small-size mold, mold
accessory and inner hole of mold.
Forging dies, open die forging equipment: extrusion, rotational
moulding, cut off, bendingtorsion shaping
equipment: machinery press, automatic forging press, hydraulic
press, shaping equipment, forging hammer,
forging machine, cut machine, bend correction machine, riveting
machine, forging use industrial furnace and
energy conservation technology, forging mold and repair technology