LSW-120 120kw Steel Bar Industrial high frequency Induction Heating
Equipment for forging
1. Features and advantages of high frequency induction heating
(1) There is no need for overall heating, the deformation of the
workpiece is small, and the power consumption is small.
(2) No pollution.
(3) The heating speed is fast, and the surface of the workpiece is
lightly oxidized and decarburized.
(4) The surface hardened layer can be adjusted as required, which
is easy to control.
(5) The heating equipment can be installed on the machining
production line, which is easy to realize mechanization and
automation, easy to manage, can reduce transportation, save
manpower, and improve production efficiency.
(6) The structure of the hardened layer is fine, and the hardness,
strength and toughness of the hardened layer are high.
(7) After surface quenching, the surface layer of the workpiece has
a larger compressive internal stress, and the fatigue fracture
resistance of the workpiece is higher.
2. Technical Parameters of LSW-120 IGBT induction heating machine:
|Working Voltage||380V, 50/60HZ|
|Max input power||120kw|
|Cooling water flow||45L/Min,0.2MPa|
|Dimension (L*W*H )||600*480*1360mm / 800*500*580mm|
|Usage||metal heating,quenching etc|
3. Applications of IGBT induction heating machine:
1. Heating: mainly for carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy, brass, aluminum
2. Forging: whole and partial induction forging for metal bar.
3. Work piece hot forging and rolling: standard parts, fasteners, automobile parts, small hardware, round
bar and billet, etc.
4. Specific application for the induction forging heater:
(1) bolts and nuts forging and hot upsetting
(2) pipe induction forging and forming
(3) auto parts (connecting rod, crank shaft, etc.), cast iron beam
heating and continuous heating
(4) oxygen bottle forging
(5) rivet heating
(6) long / round / square / angle bar and billet heating, etc.
4. Main Features of IGBT induction heating machine: